Instructions for accessing the online courses for the
Community Association Managers Program – CAMP
To access the courses, go to the following link: http://lifelonglearning.ecollege.com/
How to Select and Register for Courses:
- From the Lifelong Learning home page, select the “Registration” button.
- After reading the Registration Instructions screen, select Next.
- Select “ServiceMaster” from the list of Sponsor Organizations and click Next at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Community Association Managers Program – CAMP” and click Next.
- At the bottom of the screen, select either or both of the following course selections ($35 per 3-course grouping) then click Next:
HURRICANE SEASON! ARE YOU READY:
Smoke & Odor Damage Mitigation (1 of 3; OP)
Disaster Preparedness (2 of 3; E)
After The Storm (3 of 3)
MOLD: THE SILENT KILLER:
Intro to Mold (1 of 3; OP)
Carpet Water Damage Mitigation (2 of 3; OP)
Wood Flooring Damage Mitigation (3 of 3; OP)
- Proceed to the Personal Information and Payment screens.
- Once the registrations steps are complete, the user can return to the Lifelong Learning home page at any time at: http://lifelonglearning.ecollege.com/
- From there, the user will be automatically taken to their courses which can be completed at any time at their own pace.
Note: There are several other online courses available through the CAMP program, and all of them can be accessed for registration at any time by selecting –Edison State College as the sponsor institution/organization.